One of our main goals is helping corporates and individuals who come from abroad how best to manage and handle business and private relationships in Italy.
- First Impression
- Meet and Greet
- “Lei o Tu” our different ways to use the word YOU
- Communication with clients and customers
- Business Etiquette General Rules
- Relating with co-workres, colleagues and superiors
- “L'aperitivo” – It’s cocktail time
- Italian Table Manners
Course Length : 4 hours
Cost per Participant : to be defined
Number of Participants : to be defined
- Certificate of Participation
Where: location to be defined according to the needs and participants number
Our courses can be customized according to your your needs and held either at your office or at a different location to be defined.